+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4
1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Newbie, encounter with nudist

Banned

Newbie, encounter with nudist

OK.. Hopefully some of you can shed some light on this issue, My wife and I are new to the hiking scene, really enjoying things and got a little surprised on the trail today. we usually hike the marked forest trails and the closed fire roads in the Sequoia National forest by the Kern river and Lake Isabella California. this morning while on the trail we came accross a NUDE hiker. this really did not bother me, but my wife was really surprised, He was very polite (and not shy) he said good morning as we passed and continued along in his hiking boots and backpack. my wife was wondering how common this might be. I figured this would be the best place to see who else out there have had encounters on the trail with nudists. and what was your reaction?<br><br>Post edited by: Ram169, at: 2007/03/31 03:36

Administrator

{Feel-good-0002006E}

You gotta be joking?? :laugh: :laugh:

O man!

I'd be in stitches if it would have been me encountering a nudist :woohoo:

I really don't think this is very common, but I'm sure curious to hear from the other posters in the US about this subject.

Hahaha...

There is a hike nude day, but I think it's in June.

There are always that one or two people decided to be nuded on the trails. I remember this guy name Paul. He loves being nuded and has his thing hanging all the time...lol. Special summer time. I love to lead the hike on Fish canyon behind Rock Company. I led few times. Great place with three water-falls when LA cooked up three degits. That is THE place to be!!! Ice water and 12 feet deep to drop plus water-fall hits like shower. Two and half miles easy hike to water-fall and have nice lunch there. This guy Paul always sign up and always nuded. He said it was national forest and okay to be in nature (Is that right?). We have fun and usually kept our eyes away from him. There is that other place most everyone nuded there...Have you hear the "Deep Creek Hotsprings"? Near Big Bear mountains. Easy hike and with great cool creek and warm spas. Most guys always ended half naked or full naked. I don't really care....Just not look at them (properly due to my Asian training)I am not into being naked in front whole crowds. There are so many nudist beaches and nudist sports in LA. My girlfriend encounter once. This guy asked her to go tennis and everyone was nuded there. Quite a experience she said. :P

Luckily, I've never seen that on the trail! :sick:

Yup, a hike nude day exists, but Im not sure when it is. Not my type o' thing, but if its yours so be it. Have seen nudies on two occasions, one was uneventful, but the second was going over a rock outcropping as I approached from below....:sick: :laugh:

Banned

Luckily I have yet to see this in Alaska....either it's too cold or too many mosquitos...lol

Administrator

{Feel-good-0002006E}

o yes! this certainly is one positive thing about living in a cold area and otherwise having mosquitos B)

Re:Newbie, encounter with nudist

It has happened to me twice. It is more common than you might think. Nudist hikers spotted in Fort Collins

Administrator

Re:Newbie, encounter with nudist

Omy... hmy: :laugh: at least tho, it is still not that 'custom' to spot them as it would seem, since people still report about them.

+ Reply to Thread