+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 13
FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: everyone here wants to talk about bunnies

everyone here wants to talk about bunnies

*sigh*

the rabbit becomes excessively playful in a house. after tea (she liked hers weak with plenty of sugar) she would start some game or other. Catch-if-you-can was a favorite of hers, and she developed a hide-and-seek which always amazed us. She would run and hide under the furniture, but if you were too long in finding her, she would stamp her back feet as a clue to her whereabouts. Presently her whiskers would emerge, victorious and triumphant, from under the sofa or round the leg of the old arm chair.

Help preserve the Environment - Teach Compassion for Wild Animals

Geez..another bunny-tail ...however!

Yesterday ...as we got home from an errand..2 bunnies ran from the back side of the hose..like there were dawgs chasen um. There were. The first one made it fine..but the second..came from behind our entrance gate and literally ran into and under the wheel of th car.

Well..my wife looked back and said..OMG..it's still alive! Please help it outta it's pain. So I did ..and the dawgs cleaned up very efficiently.

I find they're too boney. My inlaws love 'wabbit'! dk

Her method of communicating with us gradually developed into clearly recognizable signals. A grunting "uh-huh" was her pleased affirmative; a stamp of her back feet a clear and polite negative; two or more stamps symbolized a more resolute "no"; a sideways twist of her head and one-eye up at you meant she hoped to gain our attentions; and a sibilant wheeze was her way of imitating my often-uttered "Please!"
    Help preserve the Environment - Teach Compassion for Wild Animals

Banned
    Funny.. Yes. But not in this context :-)

Banned
    White Mountain Peak in California just this past Saturday. Cute and fluffy.

Haha I never understood why we all want to talk about Bunnies! Nice picture!
    Vern

The Journey is the destination!

well, bunnies have a way of helping and befriending humanity at precisely the right moment. think about it... how many times have bunnies shown YOU the proper tunnel in which a tea party awaits? and theyre essential for mounting a rebellion against the awful mister farmer on good old fox's farm. and what the hell would tinky-winky and the other teletubbies do without them? you gotta hand it to the typical bunny. they really know whats important in life!

LOL Give me some of what you're smokin! Though, I guess there is always the Easter Bunnie!
    Vern

The Journey is the destination!

lol, pass that please. Maybe this is not the time for what I am about to say, but when I go snowshoeing, I always see bunny tracks and coyote tracks. I can almost paint the picture and feel the terror and suspense.

I don't have any great bunny stories except that I led 4 Germans on a 7-day hike in Yellowstone a couple weeks ago. I asked them what types of wildlife they see a lot of in Germany, and they said "deer and rabbits." Thus they wanted to see everything else and were completely unimpressed with those two varieties. So, hard to guess, what wildlife do you think we saw the most of that week? Frickin' rabbits and deer! On the positive side, we did see two nice black bears, wolf and grizzly tracks, some huge fresh grizzly piles, and some nice elk.

+ Reply to Thread